Pay your direct and indirect taxes online through SIBerNet, South Indian Banks Internet Banking facility. As you know, online tax remittance is mandatory for most of the Tax Payments, both direct and indirect taxes.
All South Indian Bank Customers can avail this facility
Pre-requisites for Online Tax Payment
How to avail the Tax Payment Facility
1. SIBerNet Personal customer – automatically available
(Existing SIBerNet Personal customers can automatically avail the Tax Payment facility as part of their SIBerNet facility.)
2. SIBerNet Corporate Customer - apply through respective branches
(SIBerNet Corporate Customer would be able to use the same only after applying for Tax Payment through their respective branches (even though the Tax Payment menu is visible in their SIBerNet Portal). SIBerNet Corporate Customer will have to apply through their branches for availing the facility by duly filling up the SIBerNet application form, along with the resolution/mandate and limit enhancement request (if any). The Mandate/Resolution shall assign an authorized user to make tax payments on behalf of the corporate enterprise.)
1. Fill in the Limit Enhancement request form and submit the same to the respective branch for enhancements.
2. For any amount beyond Rs 10 lakhs,
Various Tax Payments available in Tax Payment menu through SIBerNet.
Tax Payment – Steps to be followed
1. Login to SIBerNet with User ID and Sign-on Password
2. Click on the “Transfers” option
3. Click on the “Tax Payment” menu on the left had side of the screen.
4. Accept the Terms & Condition before continuing to the next page.
5. The following options will appear on the screen
PAN/TAN/ASSESSEE Code registration