In a fast developing country like India, the aspirations of the youth are sky high. The young population of our country is the strength of our country. The recent changes in our corporate identity are in tune with the aspirations of today’s youth. The Bank has dedicated this year for youth empowerment.
Among various activities, a powerful savings bank product is designed exclusively for the youth. South Indian Bank as a tech savvy bank has powered this product with the best technology features.
The bank with experienced front office staff with the support of latest technology is inviting every Indian youth to join hands with us to enjoy a new banking experience.
- Admit age: 20 to 35 years Minimum balance Rs.1,000/-
- FREE Mobile Banking Service
- FREE Personalised Cheque book
- FREE Depository account opening
- FREE Any Branch Banking facility
- FREE International ATM cum Debit Card
- FREE Internet Banking facility & fund transfer
- FREE subscription of Student’s Economic Forum by e-mail
- Preference for Project work at bank, subject to availability of seats
How to opt for Youth Plus Facility in your Savings Account
- If you are an existing Savings Account holder, you may download the Application form from the link provided below, fill the same, sign and submit to your branch to convert your Savings Account to a Youth Plus Account.
- If you are a new customer, you may contact our nearest branch for opening a Savings Account. You may request for Youth Plus facilities while opening the account.
Click here to Know detailed features and Charges