Nomination Facility

In case shares are held in physical form, the share holder who wishes to make a nomination or change the existing nomination can take up the matter with the share transfer agents by submitting the prescribed form. Forms can be obtained either from the Bank or from the Registrars.

Where shares are held in Demat form, the nomination or change thereof should be communicated only to the depository participant(D.P) with whom the beneficial owner maintains D.P Account.