As a part of Bank’s commitment to extend value added banking facilities to the student community and educational institutions, bank has made fee collection arrangements with following educational institutions:
1 Brilliant Study Center,Palai
2 Marian Engg Collg,Kazhakutam
3 Viswajyothi Cmi,Angamaly
4 Rajagiri School Of Engg&Tech, Ernakulam
5 Viswajyothi Engg College-Vazhakulam
6 Marygiri Public School, Koothattukulam
7 Silver Hills Public School, Kozhikode
8 Silver Hills Higher Secondary School, Kozhikode
9 Silver Hills Kintergarten, Kozhikode
10 Sacred Heart School,Mookkannur
11 Rajagiri Higher Secondary School,Kalamassery
12 The Indian Engineering College, Kanyakumari
13 The Indian Polytechnical College, Kanyakumari
14 Vijnanapeedom English Medium, Ernakulam
15 Vijnanapeedom Public Schoo, Ernakulam
16 Christhu Jayanthi Kindergarten, Ernakulam
17 Christhu Jayanthi Public School, Ernakulam
18 Christhu Jayanthi Public And Kindergarten Bus Fee, Ernakulam
19 Naipunya Institute Of Management And Info Tech, Thrissur
20 Jaibharath College Of Management And Engg Tech, Ernakualm
21 Jaibharath Arts And Science College, Ernakulam
22 Jaibharath School Of Management Studies
23 Depaul Institute Of Science And Tech, Angamaly
24 St Claret School,
25 Toch Public School, Ernakulam
26 Toc-H Cochin Trus, Ernakulam
27 Msm Iti, Kottayam
28 St.Xaviers Public School Peechanickad
29 Teresa Spinelli School North Kaloor
30 A.K.M. Public School,Changanacherry
31 A.K.M. Nursery School,Changanacherry
32 Nirmalamatha School- Tuition Fee, Thrissur
33 Nirmalamatha School-Bus Fee, Thrissur
34 St.Patrick Academy, Lohagaon
35 Gregorian Public School, Maradu
36 Gregorian Kindergarten, Maradu
37 Vidhyadhi Raja Vidhya Bhavan,Angamaly
38 St.Alberts College, Ernakulam- Application Fee
Features / Terms & Conditions:
- Fees can be remitted at any branch of the Bank either by cash or transfer.
- The service is offered free of service charges.
- Fees will be accepted only for those students whose roll number matches with details provided by the institution for each fee collection cycle.
- Fee amount remitted should be the same as the fee amount that has been provided by the institution for the respective roll number.
- The remittance challan (which is institution specific) has to be filled up in all respects and with full details as required by the institution.
- Fees in form of cash will be accepted till the due date for fee collection as informed by the institution.
- In case of Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology, local cheques and demand drafts are also accepted. In such cases 2 to 3 working days are required for realization and such instruments shall be lodged well ahead of the due date.
- For further details / challan forms, please contact our nearest branch