As a part of Bank’s commitment to extend value added banking facilities to the student community and educational institutions, bank has made fee collection arrangements with following educational institutions:
- Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology, Rajagiri Valley, Kakkanad.
- Marian Engineering College, Kazhakuttom, Trivandrum.
- Viswajyothi CMI School, Angamali.
- Brilliant Study Center, Pala.
- VishwaJyothi College of Engineering & Technology, Vazhakulam
- Marygiri Public School
- Silver Hills Public School, Silver Hills Higher Secondary School & Silver Hills KinterGarten
- Sacred Heart School,Mookkannur
- Rajagiri Higher Secondary School,Kalamassery
- The Indian engineering college
- The Indian Polytechnical College
- Vijnanapeedom English Medium & Vijnanapeedom Public School
- Christhu Jayanthi Kindergarten, Christhu Jayanthi Public School & Christhu Jayanthi Public And Kindergarten Bus Fee
- Naipunya Institute Of Management and Info Tech
- Jaibharath College of Management And Engg Tech,Jaibharath Arts and Science College, Jaibharath School Of Management Studies & Jaibharath School Of Management Studies.
- DePaul Institute Of Science And Tech
- St Claret School
- Toc-H Public School & Toc-H Cochin Trust
- MSM ITI
Features / Terms & Conditions:
- Fees can be remitted at any branch of the Bank either by cash or transfer.
- The service is offered free of service charges.
- Fees will be accepted only for those students whose roll number matches with details provided by the institution for each fee collection cycle.
- Fee amount remitted should be the same as the fee amount that has been provided by the institution for the respective roll number.
- The remittance challan (which is institution specific) has to be filled up in all respects and with full details as required by the institution.
- Fees in form of cash will be accepted till the due date for fee collection as informed by the institution.
- In case of Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology, local cheques and demand drafts are also accepted. In such cases 2 to 3 working days are required for realization and such instruments shall be lodged well ahead of the due date.
- For further details / challan forms, please contact our nearest branch