Welcome to the world of mobile convenience! SIB M-Pay is South Indian Bank’s mobile banking product, which offers you a complete range of financial transactions. You can send/receive funds 24 x 7 to any bank, top up your Prepaid mobile, Recharge your DTH services, Merchant Payments etc with SIB M-Pay. No additional charges are levied by the bank for these services.
The instant inter-bank/intra-bank fund transfer service is facilitated through the Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) of NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India). The salient features of IMPS are as follows:
• Instant inter/intra bank fund transfers between domestic accounts. (Non resident accounts’ fund transfer is currently not permitted using this channel)
• Available 24 x 7 throughout the year, even on holidays.
SIB M-Pay is offered in three variants:
1. Application based SIB M-Pay: SIB M-Pay application has to be downloaded to your internet enabled mobile phone to enjoy application based SIB M-Pay. Hence the facility can be availed only through a internet enabled mobile phone. Once downloaded, services like fund transfer, mobile/DTH recharge, IMPS Merchant payments, OTP generation for IRCTC ticket booking etc can be done through mobile.
2. SMS-IVR based SIB M-Pay: Simple SMS messages in specified formats need to be sent to do fund transfers, mobile recharge, DTH recharge etc. (Click here for SMS formats)
On sending SMS, user will immediately receive IVR call from Paymate to confirm the transaction. This facility can be enjoyed using handsets of any type.
3. USSD Mode: SIB M-Pay is also available through USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Services Data) mode through which customers can use mobile banking without internet connectivity irrespective of the Mobile handset models. The Users can access the SIB M-Pay USSD mode by dialing *99*74#.( Click here for more details)
How to register for SIB M-Pay?
· Registration for SIB M-Pay can be done by submitting the SIB M-Pay registration form at any of our branches.
· Internet banking customers of the bank can register for the service through SIBerNet under General Services ----> Registration/ Modification for M-commerce option.
Within 10 minutes of registration, you will receive confirmation of the registration, along with the details of MPIN and MMID, via SMS, to the registered mobile number. Registration through internet banking will take 1 hour for the registration.
How to Activate SIB M-Pay?
After the registration, You will receive a 4 digit temporary MPIN and a 7 digit MMID via SMS to the registered mobile number.
To activate SIB M-Pay service,
1. Download the application from the respective App stores and proceed as per the instructions in the screen.
2. Alternatively, you can activate SIB M-pay by Dialing *99*74#. From the menu appears, select Change M-Pin and follow the steps.
Call to 02230578000 or Send a SMS CP to 09870900876. You will immediately receive an automatic IVR Call. Follow the directions in the call to change the temporary MPIN received via SMS to another 4 digit MPIN of his/her choice.
You can avail all SIB M-Pay services after the MPIN is successfully changed to get effective.
How to download SIB M-Pay Application?
1. iPhone, Windows and Android
You can download the application directly from the corresponding mobile App store (Play Store for Android- Android version 2.3 and above, and App Store for Windows and iPhones). The steps to be followed are:
1. Select App Store/ Play Store from your phone.
2. Type the key word “South Indian Bank mpay” in the search option.
3. SIB M-Pay application icon will be displayed on the screen.
4. Download the application to the phone.
5. On opening the application, you will be prompted to enter the registered mobile number.
6. An activation code will be sent to the registered mobile no. entered in the screen.
7. You will be then prompted to enter the activation code to activate the service.
8. Once entered, the home page of SIB M-Pay services will be displayed and transactions can be initiated.
You can send SMS as SIBDOWNLOAD to 9840777222. Open the download link received in response and click on the Android/ Windows/ iPhone badge image. On clicking the image, you will be redirected to the SIB M-Pay Application description page on the corresponding App store. SIB M-Pay application can be downloaded from this page.
2. Blackberry and other Phones
If you are using Blackberry phone or any other handset, you may send SMS as SIBDOWNLOAD to 9840777222. You will receive the link for downloading the application, as SMS to mobile. You need to open the link received, select the make (i.e. Blackberry, Nokia etc) and model of the mobile and then download the application.
Facilities Available under SIB M-Pay
The following array of service can be availed through SIB M-Pay;
· Instant inter/ intra bank fund transfer
· Mobile recharge
· DTH recharge.
· IMPS Merchant Payment.
· OTP generation for IRCTC ticket booking
· Generate MMID
· Retrieve MMID
For any further queries contact your nearest SIB branch OR
Call our toll free nos. 1800 843 1800 & 1800 425 1809 or 04843939384 ( Land line)
Email: [email protected]